The Big Bob-Blog

2006-05-02

Welcome to the Big Bob-Blog!

Welcome, one and all, to the premier post of the Big Bob-Blog! I, the Bob in question, hope to use this blog as a platform for my musings on various topics, which I hope you will read and enjoy. The primary topic I have in mind is Webcomics, though I'll also be including print comics (newspaper comics, comic books, etc) within my purview. Webcomics are easier, though, because I don't have to leave the couch to get at them.

Further, I reserve all rights to drift onto the topics of toys, television cartoons, television that isn't cartoons, video games, movies, books, and weevils. As long as I can somehow tie it into comics, even tangentially. One thing I will not blog about is how hard it is to write a blog. If it gets that hard, I'll just quit! Ha aha haha.

Finally, if there's anything you'd especially like me to talk about- if you know of a comic that you think I should be reading- please drop me a line.

So, with these statements of intent, we move forward. Expect some actual content very shortly. And thanks for coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home